Library hours are scheduled in Central Time!
Answered By: Jenna Troidl Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 5
How do I find the distance learning toolkit in Access Medicine?
A message from McGraw-Hill:
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have created a distance learning toolkit to help empower healthcare professions faculty to feel confident that Access Medicine has the depth and breadth of content and functionality in place to serve as a cornerstone for online teaching and learning during this critical time.
Please find the informational distance learning resources listed below, which are hyperlinked and will serve as useful guides in making a shift from in-person to virtual classrooms.
- Access Medicine distance learning informational flyer (see attachment below)
- Access Medicine resources for distance learning (see attachment below)
- Access Medicine video overview of resources for distance learning
- Access Medicine video overview of functionality to enhance distance learning
- Access Medicine distance learning LibGuide
To access these resources, you will have to create a MyAccess account. To make an account, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Access Medicine Link under the search box on the library homepage.
- Open the drop down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and then select the Sign-in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile link.
- Select the Create Free MyAccess Profile option, and fill out the form to create your account.
If you have any questions or concerns about these resources, please contact our Access User Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.