Library hours are scheduled in Central Time!
Answered By: Jenna Troidl Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020 Views: 11
How do I add Chamberlain Library to Google Scholar?
To add Chamberlain Library to Google Scholar:
- Go to Google Scholar at scholar.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the three line menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Library Links.
- Search for Chamberlain University.
- Click the Chamberlain University - CU Full-text box.
- Hit save.
- When you search for articles on your topic in Google Scholar, look for an article that says CU Full-text next to it. That link will take you to the article in Chamberlain Library.