Library hours are scheduled in Central Time!
Answered By: Jenna Troidl Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 23
How do I use RefWorks?
RefWorks is the premier citation management tool of ProQuest's ExLibris Knowledge Center. To use this tool, you will have to create an account.
To create a RefWorks account:
- Visit the library homepage.
- Click on the Databases A to Z icon in the Library Resources box.
- Select RefWorks from the alphabetical list.
- Once you are directed to the login page, select "Create Account." Make sure to use your Chamberlain email address to set up an account.
- After you fill out the required information, you should receive a confirmation email with a link. Click on the link to activate your account.
See the attached PDF for step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to create a RefWorks account.
Once you create an account, you will be able to do the following:
- build and manage citations
- collect, manage, and organize full-text documents
- collaborate by sharing collections
- import citations from EBSCO, ProQuest and OVID and perform an RIS import from PubMed