Library hours are scheduled in Central Time!
Answered By: Jenna Troidl Last Updated: Jul 08, 2020 Views: 142
How do I find an article with a title search in the library databases?
To do a title search for an article in the library:
- Start your search from the library homepage.
- Click on the Search Articles tab.
- Copy and paste the title of the article into the search field, and hit search.
- If the article is in the search results, click on the View full text button.
- If the article isn't in the search results, you can request it via interlibrary loan by clicking on the Request an Article icon in the Library Services box on the library homepage.