Answered By: Mary Kaye Hooker Last Updated: Oct 17, 2018 Views: 23
- General Resources- Test Taking Strategies
Recommended Databases (located on library homepage:
- Select the All Databases link - click the Subject Tab drop-down menu.
- (Enter search keywords like Test taking, Stress Management, Study Skills, Academic Success, Note taking, etc.
- Databases with related content will come up. Then use the above words to search within that database. Ebookcentral
2. Recommended Ebooks (located on library homepage- Ebooks tab). Enter search keywords like Test taking, Stress Management, Study Skills, Academic Success, Note taking, etc.
4. Course Specific Resources- Test Taking Strategies
Specific test-taking skills related to course content is supported through ATI and can be found using the following navigation path in Canvas:
Canvas- Select Course-Syllabus- Scroll down to locate ATI resources
ATI resources allow a personalized learning experience to tailor your specific needs; for support with course specific ATI, please reach out to course instructor or local CAS Dean. More information about the CAS can be found clicking on the link below: