Answered By: Mary Kaye Hooker Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 362
Here is the library course guide for NR-501 Theoretical Basis for Advanced Nursing Practice: http://library.chamberlain.edu/nr501
- A good place to start a topic search is in the search box on the library home page. A keyword or phrase input there searches in the library's main collections including EBSCO, OVID, ProQuest, BMJ, and Science Direct as wll as other large databases.
- Click the Articles tab to start.
- Check the filters on the left to limit results to peer-reviewed journals, full text, and a recent date range.
- Be sure to check the limiters/filters with each search.
- Follow the Full Text Finder on the left link if the PDF icon is not available.
Search Method: on the title "Assessment and the Roy Adaptation Model" and Author "Roy, Callista" first.
Using the Advanced search box on the library home page http://library.chamberlain.edu/libraryhome, search for articles with the phrase:
Roy AND Adaption AND Nursing Practice
And with the phrase
Roy AND Adaption AND Nursing AND Theory
You might try SIster Callista Roy as a search term as well. If you need articles not found in our databases, make a request through the inter-library loan program using the Request an Article link found in the Ask A Librarian box on every library page.