Answered By: Susan Bridgers Last Updated: Oct 09, 2018 Views: 95
How To Access Library Resources As An Alum
Step 1: Visit the Chamberlain Online Library at library.chamberlain.edu or click on a specific link below.
Step 2: Have your unique Chamberlain ID (D# or A#) ready to access these resources. If you need help retrieving your D# or A#, please call 877.784.1997.
- Two on-line databases and ebooks (for those who graduated in 2003 and after):
- Academic Search Alumni Edition [Ebsco]
Access to more than 8,000 journals (over 3,000 in full-text)
- Business Source Alumni Edition [Ebsco]
Access to more than 1,500 full-text business periodicals
- Access to the library's full array of online periodical and research databases and eBooks on campus at any one of the campus libraries.
- Receiving reference assistance—via email, phone, and live chat at https://library.chamberlain.edu/libraryhome