Answered By: Susan Bridgers Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018 Views: 62
Answered By: Susan Bridgers
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018 Views: 62
Good resources in which you can search for dissertations and theses:
- CINAHL Complete offers the ability to search for doctoral dissertations. Choose doctoral dissertations under Publication Type in the limiters/filters.
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses - dissertations from world universities.
- The Virginia Henderson Global Nursing eRepository focuses on collecting scholarly works about nursing. You can limit searches to dissertations here as well.
- The PQDT Open database provides full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge. You can locate dissertations and theses relevant to your discipline, and view the complete text in PDF format.
- The Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) Union Catalog contains more than a million records of electronic theses and dissertations from the early 1900s to the present.
- The DART-Europe E-theses Portal provides researchers with a single European Portal for the discovery of Electronic Theses and Dissertations, with access (at the time of this writing) to 490,746 open access research theses from 557 Universities in 28 European countries.
- WorldCat allows a search to be limited to dissertations.
Other sources include
- OATD – Open Access Theses and Dissertations
- Theses Canada
- Ethos (Great Britain)
- Australasian Digital Theses in Trove
- DiVA (Sweden)
- E-Thesis at the University of Helsinki
- University of Pretoria Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- DissOnline (Germany)